Union Bethel A.M.E. Church Building Committee
“Campaign of Grace and Glory”
“Turning the Vision into Reality”
The purpose of Union Bethel A.M.E. Church “Campaign of Grace
and Glory” is to establish a three-year giving program, above and beyond
your regular tithes and offerings, that will yield maximum results for the
church debt reduction and fund future projects. As a result, the church will
be debt-free and able to move forward with other aspects of the vision.
Any person can become a part of the “Campaign of Grace and Glory” by
pledging $10,000.00 or more to be paid over the next three years in the
||One-time $10,000 or more donation
Quarterly - $834 per quarter
Monthly - $278.00 per month
Weekly - $65.00 per week
Campaign Goals & Objectives
• to make sure all members of the congregation have a clear
understanding of the vision for the church that was issued from God, Jesus
Christ, and the Holy Spirit that is being delivered through our pastor the
Rev. Dr. Harry L. Seawright.
• to achieve a commitment of 100% of the church to help fund the mission.
• to involve all members of the congregation in building upon the foundation
of “Love and Unity” that is already established within the church.
• to conduct seminars on how the “Campaign of Grace and Glory” is going to
further the Kingdom of God .
• to build on the foundation of our ancestors so that present and future
generations can prosper.